Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beats 4 Lunch

In 2005 Terry Monday, Program Director of Perry Publishing & Broadcasting approached me via MySpace after hearing some clips of my scratching on CDs & Mixtapes. He thought there wasn't enough DJs doing things on turntables in his community of urban listeners and wanted to do something different to let them know that raw scratching, turntablism, and envelope pushing in The DJ community was alive & well. Beats 4 Lunch was born. The show aired every Friday at noon and had a different theme every week along with weekly guests and a segment devoted to a live on air mix. After my stint doing this program out of KVSP Power 103.5 in Oklahoma City along with the 5 markets it aired on I had to leave due to my obligation touring with a popular Top 40 but I will soon be posting more of the infamous mix segments. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. why did you delete that post? so the scratches aren't yours? if not thats kind of misleading dont you think?

    ReplyDelete