Monday, January 18, 2010

Top 5 Tease

These are my top five T-Shirts for the month of January 2010. If you know me, you know I am a big collector of Tees, Sneakers, & New Era Hats so I thought I would finally share more about one of my habits...maybe sometimes more of a vice! The Worthy Knows tee, was done by a local company here in Oklahoma City that you should mos def check out--> GRP FLY, which is owned by my boy Vernon (Obie One)! Support them and their crew The Puzzle People & Resource 1214! The top shirt, the LRG "Niceguys" I know is in limited print so I had to pick one up. Can't tell you where I got that :) The Guccimania Shirt, can be found at Mix Unit and The Kool Herc & Wu Tang Roster shirt can be found at UGHH. They might not be your cup of tea but I like 'em. Check back this week for a few guest blogs & some throwback Okc Mixtapes--Thats right!












2 comments:

  1. It's good to know i'm not the only one with an unhealthy obsession with t shirts -_-

    -Keaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen brother! I got a problem with 'em.

    ReplyDelete