Monday, April 6, 2009

busy...busy...busy

Sorry for not posting anything lately. I have been so busy with gigs this past week, putting finishing touches on my new Dirty South Drum & Bass mixtape, which I cannot wait for you to hear!...and also updating my drum & bass library since I sold all my 'dnb records when I last moved...you would've too...here are some dope mixes and mixtapes to peep that I've been rinsin out!


Also add my AIM : switchscratch

I am a twatting now too: twitter.com/djswitch

-DJ SWITCH

here are the mixes...

DJ Wicked & DJ Crooked 1 - Jackin For Beats 2009


DJ Craze - January 09 Mix - This mix is hot!!

DJ Skarface - Skar Talk 2

DJ Gumsmak - Everything is Everything Radio Vol. 28



I dont understand these people in the video...Phish isn't that cool...



No comments:

Post a Comment